1. Easing Back Into a School Routine - 413 words
2. 7 Portable Hot Lunch Ideas - 424 words
3. Help Your Stressed Out Kids - 426 words
4. Healthy Snacks for the Backpack - 420 words
5. How to Help Your Child Make Friends - 492 words
Click the button to Buy Now
Summer break: there is nothing like having weeks and weeks of late nights and schedule-free days. After the pressure of homework and early mornings for several months, the slow, lazy days of summer are welcome.
But as the start of school draws near, the need to begin easing back into a school routine arises. This can be a hard transition. Switching routines is challenging under the best of circumstances. But when those routines are changing from fun to not-so-fun, it can be even harder.